Left Hand 22Lr Target Rifle

alanw

We had our Devon Championships at Budleigh Farm, Moretonhampstead at the weekend.

I am certain that I saw a S/H left handed Anschutz 1913 with wooden stock on the rack.

Phone Arthur Harvey on 01647 440835 or email farmleigh@aol.com

He is a registered firearms dealer and also an approved Anschutz stockist.

Hi I have a shooting colleague who has a LH Anschutz 1918 circa 18/12 old with 3000 rnds through it. He also has loads of other bits & pioeces, ie MEC Tube extn etc He is giving up prone due to a wrist injury and I have seen the rifle and it's in mint condition and realistically priced for the condition and age.

If you email him (Coiln) at (email contact address changed 21/5/12

clanfield.rifle@virginmedia.com

I am sure he will be able to provide more details with piccies etc.

He has appied to join the forum so you may be able to see piccies and a list of odds & sods for sale soon

Edited by wpb4590

Guest Anschutz Shooter

Hello

I think a club colleague has already been in touch over this. I have just been forced to give up prone .22" due to a wrist injury. I have an as new Anschutz 1907 barrel/action, LEFT HAND, fitted to a Anschutz 1918 alloy stock. I bought it new in Feb 2010 and had only put around 2500 tenex rounds through it before I had the accident. Interested?

Are still looking? I have a left handed Anschutz precise, 1907. 2000 rounds through it (I have had to give up the sport not long after buying the new rifle). I have lots other kit to go with it if needed?

What are the chances of that - TWO lefties, EACH with a 1907 in a Precise barely worn in, EACH giving up prone - AT THE SAME TIME?!

If I was a lefty I'd be trembling with delight right now watching the price war ;)