Musgrave 7.62Mm Target Rifle

Full Bore Rifle For Sale

I am selling my Full Bore (7.62mm) Rifle as I regrettably don't have the time to shoot at the moment. It'd make a great first rifle for someone new to the sport (as it was for me, and it has served me very well) and it's in very good condition. I bought it in 2006 from John Knight, a Bisley regular. I wasn't given the barrel count when I bought it but was assured that it had only been lightly used. I've only shot two Imperials with it and a few Scottish meetings so I reckon I can't have put more than 1000 rounds through the barrel since then. I can vouch for its grouping capability and can supply scorecards to back this up.

The rifle is a Musgrave in a carved wooden stock; It has a 30" stainless steel barrel, a Fulton ladder foresight with five-minute graduations, a Gehmann adjustable foresight iris, Brindles 1/4 minute sights, a Brindles trigger and an adjustable rearsight iris. The stock measures 30.5" from end to end, and it has the original Musgrave buttplate. The bedding is in good condition.

I'm looking for around £850 but all offers will be considered. Price includes the following cleaning equipment: cleaning rod, rod guide, jags, breech cleaning stick, breech flags and an assortment of cleaning solvents/ materials.

Click this link for pictures.

I am based in central Edinburgh. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Edited by NickM

• 1 year later...