System Gemini Ultra Stock

Mac

Looking to buy, or even better arrange a loan for a little over two years, of one of the previous models of Gemini stocks - the Ultra - which probably came online in the late 1990s and then was superseded by the 703 approx 2005... Anyone out there got one they aren't using? Don't need a butt plate, just the stock, to take an Anschutz 1907.

Suprised you don't have one kicking around Mac??

Sorry I dont have one either!

We have one, looking for a second one!

If you are willing to buy a complete set up I have an ultra stock? :)

Bing!

What does a complete setup consist of?

The complete set up is the ultra stock, Gemini butt plate, vibrake stiffener/sight raiser, 22mm centra score plus foresight, 12" Neesom tube plus a wee stubby tube (1-2" long ish for the 3p folks) and a 1913 selected barrel/action. I had the barrel/action from new about 8 years ago, stopped using the barrel at 47,000 rounds, a junior then used it for about 2-3000 rounds at most. It has a set of rear sights but they aren't great, I only stopped using it as I rebarreled an 1813 action and liked the results, my spare barrel/action became my main one.

There are some markings in the blueing by the dovetail where the Neesom tube clamps on but otherwise it's in very good condition.

I only took photos yesterday but they will be on show soon, well, as soon as the wife shows me how to upload them.....

Bing!

Forgot to mention, the left hand side of the forend has had a radius machined on it, I have removed the wooden bit off the stock on that side, I found it comfier in the hand (I still have the wooden bit and the stock was re- anodised red).

Edited by Bing

Not for me, don't need a complete rifle. Thanks for the info though!

Hi Donald.

I have a Gemini ultra knocking around that I dont want anymore. your also quite welcome to have it without the buttplate if that is what you want. If you want the rods as well no problem as I have spares. PM me and we can discuss terms.

Regards

Dave C

If you wish to do a swap I would gladly let you have the stock plus cash for a GE600? If you have one knocking around of course....

Bing!

Sorry, only one that I knew of for sale is long since spoken for...

• 2 weeks later...

I do have one that I no longer use, if you PM me with your e-mail I will send you some pics and details, I'm not sure if it's the version you're looking for though as I bought it about 3 years ago

Neil.