Wanted - .22Lr Stock And/or Rifle Action

Garry L

Just got slot on FAC and am seeking a .22 complete target rifle, or separate stock (or action) to start building my own.

Required:

1. Good quality anatomically adjustable stock and/or

2. Good quality Anschutz rifle action

Ideally would buy both together as a rifle (also need sights), but will definitely consider separately.

PM if you want a quick sale!

NSRA Shop has a the new looking Anschulz ally stock but I think the barrel is a 1907 both are S/H I think the price was £2500!!

Edited by Ark Fitz

NSRA Shop has a the new looking Anschulz ally stock but I think the barrel is a 1907 both are S/H I think the price was £2500!!

Not sure it's s/h more shop soiled. (I heard from a prospective buyer that) that particular rifle was dropped from the shelf and has suffered llight marking to the barrel and a snapped bolt at the buttplate end which has been replaced.

Given it's the billet stock it *probably*still shoots straight ;)

Yes, I was in the shop and had a look at this, reduced from £2700 or thereabouts.

Thank you for pointing it out, however I believe I have an offer on the table which I intend to take up.

Not sure it's s/h more shop soiled. (I heard from a prospective buyer that) that particular rifle was dropped from the shelf and has suffered llight marking to the barrel and a snapped bolt at the buttplate end which has been replaced.

Interesting, but I like your comment about the stock!

Interesting, but I like your comment about the stock!

I speak from bitter experience. I was a cast stock owner, now I'm all for billet. Shiny billet ;)