Left Handed Ge600 Stock

winky

Given these stocks are supposed to be amazon, does anyone know why aren't they still making them?

errrrrrrr...........you could try emailing sercs to ask them............oh no, they dont live there any more! :blink:

Edited by the bogeyman

The story I heard was that the company (individual) in France who manufacturered the GE600 for Unique had financial issues with them and then decided to go an make their own stocks.

Towards the end of the company's life they sold (under license??) the bulk of the stock to MEC who branded and then sold the stocks.

Not sure why MEC didn't get the stock manufactured after that other than he wanted to release his own version.

• 3 weeks later...

GE600's well if I had a pound for everyone that has ask me if that chap I know is still got it for sale, then I could buy one myself!!

Funny thing is I had the chance of one a few years ago at a very good price, but I like my Gemini stock its just about perfect for me. Its very much like the Jim Newby wooden stock I used to use only better.

But if I get a second chance at my mates GE600 then this forum will be the first to no as it will be up for auction!!! :lol: Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

GE600's well if I had a pound for everyone that has ask me if that chap I know is still got it for sale, then I could buy one myself!!

Funny thing is I had the chance of one a few years ago at a very good price, but I like my Gemini stock its just about perfect for me. Its very much like the Jim Newby wooden stock I used to use only better.

But if I get a second chance at my mates GE600 then this forum will be the first to no as it will be up for auction!!! laugh.gif Mark

Well sorry to tell you guys but my mate has now sold his GE600 and its gone over to the Green isles!!!!!

Mind you I have had a bit of luck in picking up a very nice Jim Newby stock at Bisley this year so not all bad news!!! Slainte Mark