Shooting Boots, Spanners, 3P Trousers

hps1200

Kusterman shooting boots, size 7.5 UK, 41? EU, velcro adjustment for achilles area when kneeling, unused for some years, good condition apart from 1 lace eyelet missing on the RH boot. Always kept in spanners & not walked in so still have flat soles. Ideal for someone starting 3P or air rifle. £40.00

UK made top quality boot spanners, very well made in red aluminium with snap fastner @ the toe. £20.00

I would prefer to sell the boots & spanners together but will split if no positive resopnse. If sold together £55.00

Sauer 3P trousers, navy leather with adjustable belt, no stiffness issues with these!. Waist 30 to 34 inch, 77 to 87cm, inside leg 28 inch, 72cm. Very good fit & support for the lower back. These do not conform to the latest ISSF regulations re the 150mm gap between waistband & top of the seat pad. For kneeling the best solution is to remove the seat pad & use a pad between seat & heel. Ideal for somone starting 3P. £45.00

P & P according to Royal Mail package for 3 kilos is £10.33.

If required either can be collected @ the British Airgun Meeting in February.

I have tried to attach photos but file size too large & I don't know how to reduce it so if you want photos or have any queries please email me.

Payment by cash or cheque please.

Edited by hps1200