Lost Pm's

RobStubbs

Some of the pm's folks have sent to me as conversations are not coming through yet they do appear in my external email account. My messages are not full - any ideas as to what's happening ?

Cheers,

Rob.

Hi Rob, I added you as a friend but did not add a coversation to it, I have had problems with this before. I reported it to Neil as sometime a friend comes up twice in my profil,I hope this clears us up on one point anyway. :blush: Cheers Ark

Hi Ark,

I tried to send you a PM yesterday, but the system would not accept it. Is your messenger box full?

Jonty

Hi Jonty yes you are right my messenger box was over full just with 51, now delete a few to make room for new ones so fire away Cheers Ark

I'm sure there's a few countries who would like to lose a PM....but that's probably not what you're talking about is it.... :lol:

Some of the pm's folks have sent to me as conversations are not coming through yet they do appear in my external email account. My messages are not full - any ideas as to what's happening ?

Cheers,

Rob.

Hi Rob,

Could you possibly clarify something for me .. are you able to send a PM (you can test by clicking on my name and Send Message)?

How many PMs do you have in your inbox and sent box?

Thanks

Neil

Cheers,

Rob.

Hi Rob,

Could you possibly clarify something for me .. are you able to send a PM (you can test by clicking on my name and Send Message)?

How many PMs do you have in your inbox and sent box?

Thanks

Neil

I had 39 conversations, now deleted some old ones (previously already deleted) - now at 23. I can only see conversations I've started and someone else started. I can't see an inbox (well it's empty) and I don't appear to have a sent folder / outbox.

Oh and I did send you a pm, which appears in my list of conversations.

Rob.

Sorry Rob, it was late .. you're right the newer forum software has 'conversations' and no explicit inbox and sent.

Do you know who has sent you a message that's not come through and when it was sent (PM me ;))