For Sale: Gehmann 502 Rear Sight

Squishy

For Sale:

Gehmann 502 rear sight, including adjustable rear iris and double polariser. To fit Anschutz rails.

post-1880-0-90922300-1319842531_thumb.jpg

Similar to the newer champion/clearview models, you can see wind flags either side of the rear iris.

Reason for selling: Came with a rifle, but already had sights.

Looking for £200 inc P&P ono.

PM me if interested.

S

Hi Sam, Hope that you get a buyer for this sight or a may be tempted!!! only problem is that I already have 3 of them one for shortrange, one for longrange and one spare. They also are a very good full-bore rear sight as the late Malcolm Cooper used one with great skill. :rolleyes: Cheers Mark

Edited by Ark Fitz

I have a old Anschutz 16 series barrel with 2 stage rasier fore-sight block so only need 3 sets, and I also have 3 sets of Duiguids just for something different, and a few other sets of this and that. Cheers Mark

Just out of interest Sam why sell the 502 as this rear sight is a good bit of kit to have in your kit bag <_< I think it is the best clear veiw rear sight Gehmann made. Better than the block of flats!!! and if you have the double treaded male/female attachment with it you can double it up and make a indoor rear sight.

As a outdoor R/S the only thing that I found was to remove the blue filter for a better veiw, why not give it a try before selling mate.

You will be surprised at the results you will have trust me? :rolleyes: Mark

Edited by Ark Fitz

It's actually belongs to the missus (she does know i'm selling it) - shes got a regular Anschutz rearsight which she much prefers.

As for why I'm not buying it, I'm planning on getting a lower profile rearsight to look arund so I can use my existing iris/mirror/polariser set up with it.

I've got one of those .. I didn't get on with it at first .. but, a simple mod soon sorted it out:

I chucked the weirdo polariser bit and fitted an adaptor and a nice standard centra rearsight with a yellow filter :) Been fine since then.