Sign in to follow this  
jimrward

Sight Stuff And Peli Case

I have decided to become less of magpie and start to offload some of my shooting stuff as follows

Centra Offset Sight Raising blocks Anschutz Fit, I have 2 sets for sale

one has hardly been used as it has been fixed to my scope sight, the other a little more use

both cost £90 from the NSRA, these are complete with front and rear mountings with special key, sort of like an allen key but star shaped on the end.

I will be looking for £70 and £60 for each ono

Regular sight raising blocks, these are split down the centre so the grooves will mirror the recipient grooves, again 2 sets, will be looking for £40 each

Brand new unused rear iris with colours and filters and polariser

these sell for £190 new and as it hasnt been used, bought at beginning of August, make me a sensible offer

Peli case 1720

has had little use, I did shell out the foam with a scalpel to fit my bleiker, but has become redundant,

Complete with unused and still packaged peli padlocks, I think it was the 1720 size, but i will verify that.

These are £215 new with a foam set @ £30, again any sensible offer will not be refused

If you want some pics then drop me a PM

I have decided to become less of magpie and start to offload some of my shooting stuff as follows

Centra Offset Sight Raising blocks Anschutz Fit, I have 2 sets for sale

one has hardly been used as it has been fixed to my scope sight, the other a little more use

both cost £90 from the NSRA, these are complete with front and rear mountings with special key, sort of like an allen key but star shaped on the end.

I will be looking for £70 and £60 for each ono

Regular sight raising blocks, these are split down the centre so the grooves will mirror the recipient grooves, again 2 sets, will be looking for £40 each

Brand new unused rear iris with colours and filters and polariser

these sell for £190 new and as it hasnt been used, bought at beginning of August, make me a sensible offer

Peli case 1720

has had little use, I did shell out the foam with a scalpel to fit my bleiker, but has become redundant,

Complete with unused and still packaged peli padlocks, I think it was the 1720 size, but i will verify that.

These are £215 new with a foam set @ £30, again any sensible offer will not be refused

If you want some pics then drop me a PM

Hi Mate

What condition is the peli case in and are you sure its the 1720 any pics please ?

Steve

hi

The iris is a gehmann 565, I have checked and £190 is probably bit over the mark, I bought it with a whole lot of stuff and now realise they are selling around the £130 mark

the case is a 1720 and still available and covered in dust apart from that in very good condition

do you have a mobile i can send pics to as I do not have a camera setup on the pc at the moment, PM with number

Regards Jim

Edited by jimrward

apologies all, been offline rebuilding my machine, despite all my protection, got humped by a nasty virus called zeus, you will have to google it to get more info, but it intercepted one of my online banking sessions in real time

I will try and get up to speed now with promised pics etc etc

For the benefit of those who work in other ways... ;)

Jim...you have a PM

Bump :unsure:

Jim, hope your machine is better now. Have you found the PM which I sent to you?

all

finally up and running, here are some pics of the case for starters, I have a fair bit of interest in the case, I am based in Sussex, and bisley is not a chore to get to, anyone else, there would be postage involved and I do not have the cardboard box the case came in

one set of the offset raiser blocks have been sold locally, just leaves the newer hardly used set still up for sale

pics of the other stuff will follow,

post-42-0-68777300-1320413076_thumb.jpg

post-42-0-84713300-1320413093_thumb.jpg

Lost out on the torque wrench by being first (11th October to be precise) and offering more :wacko: not quite sure what the deal is here also...

Maybe it's just me :unsure: so here's my PM again:

Hi Jim

I'd like to offer you £110 including postage for combining the '565 and a set of ordinary sight raisers (split down the middle type). Iris is £125 at Intershoot. Can pay by bank transfer.

Have all the filters already, just upgrading for the polarisers.

Let me know, thanks.

H.

[Edit: typo]

Edited by Huey