Anschutz Trigger/spring C.1963

j178023X

I hope somebody on the forum can help!

One of our club members has a 1963 Model 54 Super Match. The trigger spring has finally given up,and he can't find a replacement. If anyone has an old Super Match that has been sacrificed for spares and still has a trigger spring, or even an entire trigger please let me know.

James

Hi look on the Bedford Target Supplies website under second hand there is one for sale there if it is the right one <_< Cheers Ark

Edited by Ark Fitz

Hi look on the Bedford Target Supplies website under second hand there is one for sale there if it is the right one <_< Cheers Ark

It looks like the right one, but it has been sold. The part number is 1404-36 snap spring I believe.

Thanks for the help so far.

I bought that trigger unit.

Am in the process of moving house at the moment so my rifle is being stored at the club. Hopefully will have it back home next Tuesday & can swap the trigger units over, once done, I will be in possession of a spare spring that you are more than welcome to.

Cheers

Andy

Am in the process of moving house at the moment so my rifle is being stored at the club. Hopefully will have it back home next Tuesday & can swap the trigger units over, once done, I will be in possession of a spare spring that you are more than welcome to.

Cheers

Andy

Well done AndyP, I dont think anyone can be fairer than that.You are a credit to shooters.

Jonty

That would be brilliant, thank you very much. I will PM you details for posting and price etc

James

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

The spring has been received and fitted, the trigger's working again. Many thanks to all, especially Andy P.