Kneeling/standing Rifle Rest

hi, i want a kneeling/standing rifle rest as its a pain to load my rifle without one. ive seen them used for .22 and .177. im interested in second hand or new. if anyone can point me in the right direction??

Hi Minichop,

my ex wife might have one for sale, I'll check with her and let you know. Whats your budget?

Cheers

Chris

cheers, i dont exactly have a budget, but at the moment i definetly cant afford a new one, so that would help!! find out how much she is selling it for and i will have a think. cheers!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay in replying Minichop. How does £40 sound. If you are down at Cheshunt in September with the Junior Squad I can bring it along.

Which is very very odd.

Well, not if they worry about your health and think a specifically-designed-for-3P stand would be a better choice for your spine...

:)

Parents - gotta love 'em sometimes...

• 2 weeks later...

hi, sorry had a problem with my computer. i raided my gran's house when she died a few months ago. i managed to find a camera stand. i don't know y i took it. anyway, with a bit of work done to it, it will do. so emma can have the stand if she still wants it.

Mini Chop