Jackets

chunter177

Hi guys and gals,

I ask again for jackets, and rather than trying to involve my committee I am going to buy them myself - put simply the club needs them.

I need a big jacket - we have some "larger" shooters; I also need a medium size jacket - to suit someone about 5' 10"; with c. 38-40" chest. A small is probably also a good idea if we are going to encourage the younger generation.

I don't want the khaki knackered things - preferably a stiffened canvas/leather jacket. I am buying some elbow rubber from Bedford Target Supplies, so if the elbows are worn this isn't necessarily a problem.

Any offers are appreciated; that said, as it is for the club, I can't afford masses - I don't really need slings; a good glove or two might be of some benefit if it still has some grip.

Either drop me a line back as a thread, or email me directly - chunter177@hotmail.com.

Thanks all.

Kind regards,

Chris Hunter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gray_Wolf

Hi Chris,

I've got a Kurt Thune Club Jacket Size 48 that you may wish to buy and also a Schulz Exactia RV (L) Left handed glove.

They've both had about six months of use from new - sadly I had to give up shooting due to a should injury.

Looking for offers around £125 plus postage and packaging.

Regards,

Roy

• 2 months later...

Hi Chris,

I have a size 46 Kurte Thune Club jacket in left handed.

It has also has the British shooting 'tag' which shows it meets equipment control regulations, should you require it to be used for open meets.

I've attached pictures, but can also send you the document with both pictures and particulars, if you would like.

Regards,

Martin Oakes

post-2107-0-49104000-1314727988_thumb.jpg

post-2107-0-59912800-1314728043_thumb.jpg

Hi Roy,

Sorry, that's a bit dear. Good luck selling it!

Chris

Hi Chris,

I've got a Kurt Thune Club Jacket Size 48 that you may wish to buy and also a Schulz Exactia RV (L) Left handed glove.

They've both had about six months of use from new - sadly I had to give up shooting due to a should injury.

Looking for offers around £125 plus postage and packaging.

Regards,

Roy

Hi Martin,

Sorry, I should have specified - I was looking for Right Hand shooting jackets. Also, 46 is not big enough for the "larger gentlemen" I have in mind!

Thanks.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have a size 46 Kurte Thune Club jacket in left handed.

It has also has the British shooting 'tag' which shows it meets equipment control regulations, should you require it to be used for open meets.

I've attached pictures, but can also send you the document with both pictures and particulars, if you would like.

Regards,

Martin Oakes