Tucker Rear And Fore Sights

Adiepie

For sale, AT Ltd (Tucker) matched rear and fore sights. This is a LEFT hand Tucker rear sight (like hens teeth, but rarer!) Perfectly usable for a right hander though. Taken off a Walther KK300, but I assume will fit any compatable rail. Price negotiable, so please haggle.

Happy to accept PayPal, but would prefer folding money....

Adrian

Edited by Adiepie

For sale, AT Ltd (Tucker) matched rear and fore sights. This is a LEFT hand Tucker rear sight (like hens teeth, but rarer!) Perfectly usable for a right hander though. Taken off a Walther KK300, but I assume will fit any compatable rail. Price negotiable, so please haggle.

Adrian

Do you have any piccies and why you selling it? Has it been dropped?

Adrian

Do you have any piccies and why you selling it? Has it been dropped?

Hi Nell

Will arrange piccies shortly, no, to my knowledge they have never been dropped, they work flawlessly, but I have reverted to the standard Walther sights - they are far better than I am likely to need, and I could do with the money to buy an additional hunting rifle.

Adrian