Extra Large Shooting Jacket

spacecadet73

Hi All

I'm a new Forum Member and have just returned to .22 Target Shooting with my old club after many years in the Air Cadets. Unfortunatly I am struggling to find a big enough club jacket (46/48" Chest) to get me started and wondered if anyone has one that is too big or your just havin a clear out?? Anything considered!!

Many Thanks for your time,

Craig R. :wacko:

Hi

I have a large jacket of that sort of size, which was supposed to be made to measure for me by Kurt Thune himself however I did not get on with it and it is surplus to requirement only been worn handful of times, but I am willing to let it go for a fraction of the price just to clear out space

I see you are in forfar, if the weather had been good I was due to be in Arbroath this weekend but a bit of shake 'n' vac around the country has put an end to that, otherwise I could have brought it with me for you to try for size

I am not sure of the exact size of this one as there are no labels, maybe kurt was being kind, I will try and find a tape measure and someone with long arms to measure me to get a rough clue

I will hopefully be back in St Andrews area for christmas