R X 10 Metre Airgun Target Changer

hps1200

We have @ my club a faulty R X 10 metre target changer which we would like, if possible, to get repaired. We understand that the original manufacturer source is no longer accessable & attempts to get it repaired locally no luck.

If anybody can help please reply in open forum or PM me please.

If we have no success in this attempt to repair it does anyone have 1 of the same (that works!) they would like to sell please get in touch.

Alternatively can anyone recommend a make/model for new replacement?

• 2 weeks later...

We had a new circuit board made for one of our RX changers, so if that's your problem it can be done. We recently bought 5 Haring EL3s and are pleased with them. Other good options are the RIKA World Champion or Sydney.

Rutty

Thanks Rutty for your reply. Having spoken to the club hon.sec we would be interested in finding out, if you can provide it, the following information.

How much was the cost of the replacement citcuit board?

The contact details of the person/business who made the board?

How long did it take?

Thanks in advance for your help.

HPS1200

• 2 weeks later...

Granvil Jones is still about, he has just repaired one of our changers, admitedly he is not a well man but he is hanging in there.

Thanks Rutty for your reply. Having spoken to the club hon.sec we would be interested in finding out, if you can provide it, the following information.

How much was the cost of the replacement citcuit board?

The contact details of the person/business who made the board?

How long did it take?

HPS 1200

Sorry, didn't notice your request for info. The board was made up by "a friend of a friend". It cost us about £30.00, but I suspect that was not a commercial rate. I am told that it is the kind of item that an electronics hobbyist can fabricate.

Interesting to read that Granvil Jones is still around. A couple of years ago I tried to get him to supply 5 sets of target holder wires for the carriers. He promised them, they didn't appear, I contacted him again and he promised them again. Still waiting.

Rutty

I agree with you there Rutty, he is very hard to get anything from, we wanted another 4 sets but have decided to go else where.

I thought that if all they need to repair there changer is the board, he might be able to slip it in an envelope and post, not too hard is it.