Starting 3P

SEB

I'm thinking of starting 3P (thanks Jenny) and am hoping to pick up the extras, i.e. spare butt plates, sights, raising blocks...

The list is pretty long so I'm hoping people can help. I've just bought an Anschutz Precise stock so I'm looking for things to fit onto that.

I'm currently based in Croydon but travel up to Scotland regularly. Please get in touch if you have some bits and bobs to spare.

Sarah

Ah shiny things, I think we met briefly in the SSRA tent when you were setting up your new stock and cheek piece with Bruce

I have a brand new 3P/Air Rifle stand all multi colours, complete with .22 ammo box attachment, air pellet tray attachment, bought in July from the states, boxed

I live in englandshire as well, and i can get said item to Jenny easily as she works near Horsham, so you can view if required

£110 ono

Jim

I've got some multi adjustable riser blocks that you have the loan of. They're Andy Lawrence blocks (alcraft). I can either send them to Jenny and she'll see you at the club or if you let me know an address I'll send them down. I'll see what else I've got lying around, there's a rumour going round i hoarde too much kit.

Jenny's got an anschutz butt plate that i think she's looking at selling.

Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

Got most of what i'm needing now.. or at least have it lined up.

Still looking for a kneeling roll and a couple of anschutz butt plate carriers which i fear i may have to buy new.

thanks everyone for your help :)