Fwb 2700 For Sale

as title says....

2700 blue FWB for sale...leightweight barrell....3 years old (just)..never sold a rifle before so if you want to ask me anything pm me :)

as title says....

2700 blue FWB for sale...leightweight barrell....3 years old (just)..never sold a rifle before so if you want to ask me anything pm me :)

A price would be a good start please.

Also any chance of some photos to see what's included or at least a full description, e.g. what sights, handstop, bipod etc.

Ok will try and get some photos uploaded later. The sights/ handstop/ butplate are the standard FWB that came with the rifle. I do not have the palm rest that came with the rifle unless i can loctate from the 'safe' place i have put it in :unsure:

Price wise i am still looking into how much they are selling for as 2nd hand. If anyone can advise me that would be uselfull!

Cheers

Frankie

Price wise i am still looking into how much they are selling for as 2nd hand. If anyone can advise me that would be uselfull!

Cheers

Frankie

Francesca,

Please see the 'please read' note at the top of the for sale forum here http://forum.stirton.com/index.php/topic/257-please-read. It helps if you either quote a selling price, or state you are open to offers. "asking for advice as to how much to ask for is not good etiquette" <or words to that effect.

If you're unsure google it and/or look on something like guntrader.

Regards,

Rob.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you post some pics - when you say lightwieght - do you mean the fluted barrel ?

no its not the fluted barrel. will try and get up some pics ..but unsure how to do it. :( will try though

• 2 weeks later...