1913 In A New Precise Stock

I have a 1913 selected barrel in an Anschutz Precise Stock .... But it is Left Handed.

It is as new and is for sale!

It has less than 5k rounds down it. It has the standard Anschutz Butt plate on it. The stock is less than 1 year old (probably only used 4 or 5 times) it is great (got the same stock for my air rifle) but I bought a Bleiker shortly after it arrived.

If there is any interest to buy then let me know. It is a great rifle and will be a good buy.

I have a 1913 selected barrel in an Anschutz Precise Stock .... But it is Left Handed.

It has less than 5k rounds down it. It has the standard Anschutz Butt plate on it. The stock is less than 1 year old (probably only used 4 or 5 times) it is great (got the same stock for my air rifle) but I bought a Bleiker shortly after it arrived.

If there is any interest to buy then let me know. It is a great rifle and will be a good buy.

How much are you looking for? Does i t come with sights?

I have some spare sights if you wish.

Suggest you get in touchwith me on the following email aaforrester@btinternet.com.

Let me have your contact details and we can see if we can come up with a deal.

I have some spare sights if you wish.

Suggest you get in touchwith me on the following email aaforrester@btinternet.com.

Let me have your contact details and we can see if we can come up with a deal.

I believe forum rules say you have to state a price.

Yep, makes it fair for all to see where you are pitching your sale and stops ridiculous offers right off the bat ;)

Yep, makes it fair for all to see where you are pitching your sale and stops ridiculous offers right off the bat ;)

Sorry Guys, did not know these are the rules.

Both rifle and stock are in pristine condition, I am looking for around £1,500 for them including the standard Anschutz butt plate.

Bargain I would say, almost makes me wish I was left handed. Colin

Thanks Colin, I think it is a fair price given the condition and age.

The one thing people forget is that being left handed tends to have a couple of other disadvantages. Kit tends to have higher price and waiting for a "selected" barrel can take some time based on their availability.

This particular barrel took almost 5 months to come in!

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank all those who have expressed an interest in this rifle.

I am happy to say a deal has been done and funds have exchanged hands.

It has gone to a good home and hopefully will be an asset to the new owner.

Thanks again

Alan