Target Shooting Clothing

Hi have recently started 10m target shooting,have bought a Steyr LG1 which is excellent, but now getting to the point were I need to get the necessary clothing to improve my shooting.

I am after a 3P jacket size 52 (44" chest)

Trousers 34"waist

boots size 9

Not too bothered about style but need to be in a useable condition,am on a tight budget as have a habit of letting my pastimes run away with my wallet!! so this is being managed.

Not after any charity but if anyone has any kit they think would suit please E mail me with what you have and how much you would like.

Thanks for looking-cheers Tony.

Have sorted a jacket thanks to Perc(Nick)

Have sorted boots via E bay

Any trousers going spare?? Thanks Tony.

Edited by bodie

Fellow club shooters are always a good place to start, they might have gear they have out-grown which is still is serviceable condition.

A lot of clubs also have 'For Sale' noticeboards, so if you go to comps, have a look for these.

Failing that there are always used jackets on ebay, and then there are a few retailers in the UK selling new equipment also.

Fellow club shooters are always a good place to start, they might have gear they have out-grown which is still is serviceable condition.

A lot of clubs also have 'For Sale' noticeboards, so if you go to comps, have a look for these.

Failing that there are always used jackets on ebay, and then there are a few retailers in the UK selling new equipment also.

Thanks for the advice Tony.