Noptel St Sport

Guest Mikey

Guest Mikey

I have a Noptel ST Sport for sale. OIRO £600. It is in excellent condition with dry fire targets for both rifle and pistol disciplines. Not training anywhere as much as I used to and this ha become surplus to requirements. Please contact me for more details.

Cheers, Mike

Edited by Mikey

I have a Noptel ST Sport for sale. OIEO £1k. It is in excellent condition with dry fire targets for both rifle and pistol disciplines. Not training anywhere as much as I used to and this ha become surplus to requirements. Please contact me for more details.

Cheers, Mike

Hi

can you clarify what model it is, how old, and how many prisms/reflectors are there. Is it a USB connection ?

Guest Mikey

I have a Noptel ST Sport for sale. OIEO £1k. It is in excellent condition with dry fire targets for both rifle and pistol disciplines. Not training anywhere as much as I used to and this ha become surplus to requirements. Please contact me for more details.

Cheers, Mike

Hi

can you clarify what model it is, how old, and how many prisms/reflectors are there. Is it a USB connection ?

Hi,

It is the model that pre-dates the one currently available. It has two prisms and yes it is USB connection.. As for how old it is, to be honest I am not sure. I have had about 4 years and I brought it from Don McKintosh; I think it was his ex-demonstration model.

I hope this helps.

Mike