Anschutz 1813L Left Handed Rifle Now Sold

another_dom

My Anschutz 1813L will be available for sale in a few weeks time. Serial number 208***, manufactured in 1984.

To be sold as a complete package with sights (Anschutz 6705 rear, AHG-Anschutz Strong front), Anschutz 4762 (armadillo type) butt plate, Anschutz 4751 hand stop with swivel, original hand shelf, a bipod and I'll even include a Kurt Thune Model 2 sling. In lovely condition with sound bedding and minimal wear to heel of stock. I also have an 1807L stock that can be included in a deal if a prone stock is preferred.

I don't have a round count as I bought it second hand from the NSRA in about 1998. Since then I have put around 12,000 rounds through, without a single misfire. It has been very well looked after, and has rewarded me with consistent results. Returns possibles when I do my bit, and isn't too fussy about ammunition - though it really likes Eley Tenex EPS at about 1065fps and bedding bolts at 4.5Nm.

I have posted a number of high resolution photographs on Flickr; please follow the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/another_dom/

The ultra-observant may notice the barrel prism blanking screws and safety have been removed (I work on the basis that if you don't need it, remove it) but these will be refitted before sale.

I will be looking for offers around £500 for the complete package - affordable LH rifles don't come up very often and I spent a couple of years waiting for this one! Now Sold.

Thank you,

Dom.

post-1334-126799317356_thumb.jpg

Edited by another_dom

• 1 month later...
Guest PhilR

Hi

Is your rifle still for sale if so how much are you looking for.

Also where abouts are you.

I am left handed and just finished my probation with my club and put in for my liscence.

Regards

Phil

Edited by PhilR

Pickles,

The rifle is still available, sorry I didn't get on here yesterday!

Phil,

Congratulations on finishing your probation, and welcome to the sport! I do still have the rifle for sale. The price is £500, which I believe to be very good value for a complete and proven package. This is also somewhat less than I paid for it!

I am located in Suffolk, but travel to Bisley also if this is more convenient. The rifle can also be couriered anywhere in the country using Registered Firearms Dealer transfer. I would be able to take a deposit and hold the rifle for you on my FAC until yours is issued, or transfer to your local Registered Firearms Dealer to hold on your behalf.

Let me know if there is anything further either of you would like to know,

Dom.

Guest PhilR

Hi Dom

I would like to purchase your rifle i have just got to speak to a guy at the club as he has a arms dealership.

What sort of Deposit would you like.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Dom

I would like to purchase your rifle i have just got to speak to a guy at the club as he has a arms dealership.

What sort of Deposit would you like.

Thanks

Phil

Phil,

That's great news, I've sent you a private message.

The rifle is now on hold.

Dom.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...