Champion Shooting Glasses For Sale

bg600

I have been asked by the executors of Richard Bryan's estate to dispose of his shooting equipment.

The following items cannot be donated to a club because of their personal nature, therefore they are offered for sale.

Two pairs of Champion, Olympic Champion shooting glasses, both with two 42mm lense holders and flip up eye cover. £120 per pair. (Good old fashioned cash or cheque payable to "WMRTSS" accepted).

One 200gm, one 270gm barrel weights , and one Morini medium grip for a Hammerli 208/215. Not much use in mainland UK but I do not how far reaching this circulation is. Offers plus post and packing.

Please email WMRTSS@gmail.com (West Midlands Regional Target Shooting Squad) FAO Brian Girling or PM me.

I shall be at the NSRA 10m Championships 19th 20th February.

Brian Girling

Image from Champion

post-566-126591766375_thumb.jpg

Yes, they are in the blue Champion fitted case, and only have the 42mm lens holders. They are the model with the umpteen adjustments that can be made whilst being worn.

• 2 weeks later...

Both pairs sold. Thanks for the interest. The proceeds will be used for "The Richard Bryan Memorial Trophy" for juniors at Swadlincote P & R C, with the remainder being used for the developement of the junior training program.