Left Handed Anshutz

Nell

looking for an adjustable rifle with good history, 1913 or similar.

I will be looking to sell an 1813L, later model with armadillo type hook and even a palmrest for 3P. I've used it to great effect - it'll shoot possibles if I do my bit and is very consistent. It won't be available for a couple of months as I've got a new barrel to shoot in first! You'll find good LH kit comes up pretty rarely - I waited a couple of years to find this one. Let me know if this is of interest; I'm happy to 'hold' it for you.

Dom.

looking for an adjustable rifle with good history, 1913 or similar.

I will be looking to sell an 1813L, later model with armadillo type hook and even a palmrest for 3P. I've used it to great effect - it'll shoot possibles if I do my bit and is very consistent. It won't be available for a couple of months as I've got a new barrel to shoot in first! You'll find good LH kit comes up pretty rarely - I waited a couple of years to find this one. Let me know if this is of interest; I'm happy to 'hold' it for you.

Dom.

Hi Dom, thanks for your offer. Our club has a number of left hand shooters using our antiquated BSAs. The club is looking to buy a rifle these 'rising stars' could trial to see the benefit from purchasing their own. We are also open to offers of a left hand barrel only,(sites and stocks can be begged and borrowed). As its a club purchase, money is tight, open minded. Our 3 young shooters are currently averaging 97+, we feel with the right kit they can achieve so much more.

Maria

• 3 weeks later...