Selling Up

Iain D

Selling Up

A gentleman at our club has now decided to call it a day, and therefore has the following for sale,

Anyone who may be interested can get in touch to ask questions or to arrange viewing at Perth City and County Small Bore Rifle Club

There is:-

R/H Anschutz Match 54 action 1411 .22 rifle with 1813 Butt hook, handstop and bipod

Sling and hook (SOLD)

Ear defenders (SOLD)

SB200 Ammo box (SOLD)

Anschutz shooting cap

2 x butt spacers (SOLD)

2 x rubber eyecups (1 SOLD)

Cleaning rod and rod guide (SOLD)

Canvas rifle case (SOLD)

All the above for £325

Next we have

Hoppes front bench rest with sand bag pad

£40

There is also an Optimate telescopic sight 6 x 24 x 40 crosshair and dot reticle, complete with mounts

£140

There is an Opticron spotting scope stand with collar adapter

£30

And finally there is a box of perspex elements and a spirit level for the foresight

£45 (SOLD)

All the prices are negotiable, but to be realistic, make us a good offer and we would consider it

Contact

Ia.davidson@btopenworld.com or tel 01738 827693

Pictures can be e-mailed to anyone interested

Thanks

Iain D

Edited by Iain D

Some of last years new-starts in the club are trying to equip themsleves with kit.

Not all/ perhaps that is none are on Stirton.

I set up 1 sale yesterday, so have two other warm buyers. I *expect* at least one other would buy the rifle if I can describe it to him.

Any chance of a photo to pass on?

Is that an 1813 thumbhole stock, or is it an 1813 butt-hook on some other stock, what about sights?

I'll phone later.

Selling Up

There is also an Optimate telescopic sight 6 x 24 x 40 crosshair and dot reticle, complete with mounts

£140

Thanks

Iain D

Silly question perhaps but Ive been caught out before, is this scope suitable for any sights? it does have fine hairs?

s

Selling Up

£140

Thanks

Iain D

Silly question perhaps but Ive been caught out before, is this scope suitable for any sights? it does have fine hairs?

s

The Scope has fine a fine crosshair and a center dot, as faras it being suitable for any sight comps I would think it would be unless there is a top limit to the magnification. Ken who used this rifle and sight had plenty of success in NSRA bench rest comps.

Regards

Iain D

Just to keep everyone informed, there are now two interested in the rifle, if you could get back to me over the weekend it would be appreciated, as for the viewing the rifle not a problem for Sunday afternoon if this helps,

contact tel 01738 827693

mobile 0777 444 1082

Thanks

Iain

Just an update so as everyone knows the score, I have marked on the original post some items that Ken has sold so please be aware of this.

I have one interested party viewing the rifle on Sunday afternoon and will update this thread if anything comes of this

Regards

Iain

I have had a firm commitment to buy no conditions attached so the riflr is on hold untill the payment comes through.

All those who were interested have been e-mailed and made aware of the situation

Thanks

Iain D

******* THE RIFLE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD ******

All other items that have been sold have been marked in the top post

Edited by Iain D