Walther Rearsight With Parker Hale Adjustable Iris

post-1595-1234221033_thumb.jpgpost-1595-1234221033_thumb.jpgWalther rearsight came off an LGR match air rifle. Comes with Parker Hale slide adjustable iris and filters. (blue, yellow, green, smoke & pink filters dial adjusted) Rearsight in good condition & full working order, iris is a little old but works beautifully. Pictures available.

£60 ono

Edited by Adrian

Daft question time ..... But does anyone know if this will fit to a Anschutz match 54 prone rifle. I need a cheapish rear sight for my daughter as she is giving prone rifle a try and is using the wifes rifle. Groan :wacko:

Daft question time ..... But does anyone know if this will fit to a Anschutz match 54 prone rifle. I need a cheapish rear sight for my daughter as she is giving prone rifle a try and is using the wifes rifle. Groan :wacko:

Hi Kevin

If the Anschutz match 54 has an 11mm rearsight rail (which as far as I can tell from searching the web it appears to have) then yes it should fit as the walther fitting is 11mm. As to whether it is suitable enough for prone use (ie offers enough elevation adjustment) I really couldn't say as I've no experience there. All I can suggest is you're welcome to buy it & if it's not suitable I'll give you a full refund.