Epson Stylus C66 Printer

Bill

I have for sale an Epson Stylus C66 inkjet printer. Only 3 years old and not used too much. In full working order. We've replaced it with a wireless network printer so it's now surplus.

For a picture and full spec go to the Epson website.

Includes two spares each of black, magenta and yellow cartridges, and three cyans. These must be worth something on their own. Driver CD, setup instructions and power cable but no USB cable (it didn't come with one originally). Works with Windows XP, don't know about Vista, but I'm sure a driver download is available if requuired.

Could post (in original packaging) for about a tenner or so, but a handover might be preferable to avoid the possibility of transit damage. Happy to meet in central Scotland or do a third-party swap, and I'll be at Carlisle's range on 8th Feb.

Offers around £20.

I also have surplus a Canon BJC-2100 printer free to a good home. It's been boxed up for a good while. It worked the last time I tried it about 18 months ago, but it hasn't been fired up recently. It might need new ink as the current one might have dried out (only black installed now but it does do colour). No cable (it works with USB or parallel) and no guarantees. Do your own research!

Edited by Bill