Shooting Jacket - Size 42 Ish Wanted

BigDuncs

Borrowing jackets at the club is not ideal - I'm not BIGduncs for nothing :blush: - they are a bit small and uncomfortable. And as my diet is just starting(!), I really don't want to buy a new jacket. If anyone has a size 42 - or perhaps 40 that they would sell, I would be keen to hear. Condition not that important and a well used and hence cheaper one would be most interesting to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Borrowing jackets at the club is not ideal - I'm not BIGduncs for nothing :blush: - they are a bit small and uncomfortable. And as my diet is just starting(!), I really don't want to buy a new jacket. If anyone has a size 42 - or perhaps 40 that they would sell, I would be keen to hear. Condition not that important and a well used and hence cheaper one would be most interesting to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

We've an old jacket down the shooting club, doing nothing - I'll see if I can find out it's size.

Rob.

Big Duncs, so to disappoint you but, 40-42 tis nothing, you obviously do not combine the right elements in your shooting program, been there done and moved on, seriously though are you sure you are 40-42, with a comfortable under jacket garment giving you comfort and stability to start off with before you get embroiled in the petty rules about thickness of this that and the other, you may find you may go up a size or two

I suggest you wear want makes you comfortable try on a few jackets larger if required from stock or other club members and see what size

having said that I have a cheap, little used, size 46 ish jacket for sale