Free Pistol

majex45

I am looking for an unmodified (section 5) free pistol. I would prefer a very modern one like the Mammerli or Morini. If it has been used in competition, so much the better.

Full details on application.

Edited by majex45

I am looking for an unmodified (section 5) free pistol. I would prefer a very modern one like the Mammerli or Morini. If it has been used in competition, so much the better.

There are UK shooters that have free pistols in storage in Switzerland, but I doubt there'd be many if any that are 'very modern'.

Rob.

There are UK shooters that have free pistols in storage in Switzerland, but I doubt there'd be many if any that are 'very modern'.

Rob.

Thanks Rob,

I'm looking for one in the UK ideally.

Some people still have them in storage with S5 dealers.

Any type would do but preferably with a low bore line. I have been offerd a Toz but it is rather agricultural c/w the European models.

Majex45

Edited by majex45

Thats what you call intriguing. I presume you're going to export it (just me being nosey).

Actually, no.

I have one on section 7(3) but I'm having difficulty finding one. Do you know of one in strorage?

Edited by majex45

Thats what you call intriguing. I presume you're going to export it (just me being nosey).

Actually, no.

I have one on section 7(3) but I'm having difficulty finding one. Do you know of one in strorage?

I'm afraid not. It would be interesting though to find how you could justify a modern free pistol under either 7(3)a or b. It would be a great trick if you can do it.

• 4 months later...

Actually, no.

Section 7(3) particular rarity, aesthetic quality or technical interest

It must be pretty!