Target Rifle For Sale

bernard93

RIFLE SOLD

Hi all,

Unfortunately I have to do this.... I spend all of my time now shooting my Quadlock so my Keppeler has to go...

Below is the spec of the rifle

308 Win Caliber

30" Walther Palma barrel 1 in 30" 510 rounds through the barrel

Machined Metal stock with fully adjustable check piece & Butt plate

Centra Long range rear sight 1/4 min elevation and windage adjustment with Gehmann Iris and sun shade

Riles 18mm Adjustable front sight (3 Minutes) with gehmann iris and centra sun shade and integral level

Just to confirm the Handstop and front rest are not included in the sale.

It is in perfect nick and easily shoots possibles with Hps ammo, Handloads and RG.

This rifle would be prefect for TR, 300m, TR-F Class.

Now for the nasty bit I paid £2000.00 for the rifle alone 2 years ago excluding the sights et al, I would like to get £1700.00 shipped to your friendly Firearms dealer.

I won’t split it up unless someone wants the rifle and not the sights. I am in Belfast N.Ireland so still in the U.K so firearms transfers the usual way.

Feel free to PM me or get me on b_heatley@btintenet.com

Thanks in advance.

Bernard

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

Edited by bernard93

Hi all,

Unfortunately I have to do this.... I spend all of my time now shooting my Quadlock so my Keppeler has to go...

Below is the spec of the rifle

308 Win Caliber

30" Walther Palma barrel 1 in 30" 510 rounds through the barrel

Machined Metal stock with fully adjustable check piece & Butt plate

Centra Long range rear sight 1/4 min elevation and windage adjustment with Gehmann Iris and sun shade

Riles 18mm Adjustable front sight (3 Minutes) with gehmann iris and centra sun shade and integral level

Just to confirm the Handstop and front rest are not included in the sale.

It is in perfect nick and easily shoots possibles with Hps ammo, Handloads and RG.

This rifle would be prefect for TR, 300m, TR-F Class.

Now for the nasty bit I paid £2000.00 for the rifle alone 2 years ago excluding the sights et al, I would like to get £1700.00 shipped to your friendly Firearms dealer.

I won’t split it up unless someone wants the rifle and not the sights. I am in Belfast N.Ireland so still in the U.K so firearms transfers the usual way.

Feel free to PM me or get me on b_heatley@btintenet.com

Thanks in advance.

Bernard

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

If you shoot in Comber I may be up in the new year and would love to have a look at it then. Can't promise anything, unfortunately, but I can show you the stock I have possibly for sale at the same time.