Soviet Tractor Pistol

Biakal IZH 46M single stroke pnuematic pistol.

kick the ar'se out of that club mouthy poser with his poncy austrian steyr with this Soviet era match target pistol made from tractor pig iron and driftwood dredged up from the the lowest reaches of the Mosva.

made entirely from the forced labour of the gulags and lubricated with orphans tears, gauranteed to shoot the eyes out of any western imperialists targets for a meagre £100.00 nicker plus postage.

DA!

Biakal IZH 46M single stroke pnuematic pistol.

kick the ar'se out of that club mouthy poser with his poncy austrian steyr with this Soviet era match target pistol made from tractor pig iron and driftwood dredged up from the the lowest reaches of the Mosva.

made entirely from the forced labour of the gulags and lubricated with orphans tears, gauranteed to shoot the eyes out of any western imperialists targets for a meagre £100.00 nicker plus postage.

DA!

Now sold to imperialist western pig!

There is something so utterly pleasurable about doing that with an Izzy allright :D

There you are with your cheap-ass hunk of farm equipment which falls apart every twenty shots, and you kick the bottom of someone with two grand's worth of super-fancy teutonic precompressed loveliness. :D

Best feeling ever.

There is something so utterly pleasurable about doing that with an Izzy allright :D

There you are with your cheap-ass hunk of farm equipment which falls apart every twenty shots, and you kick the bottom of someone with two grand's worth of super-fancy teutonic precompressed loveliness. :D

Best feeling ever.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "tack driver", especially if you hold it by the barrel :rolleyes:

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "tack driver", especially if you hold it by the barrel :rolleyes:
Indeed, but the last time I held it by the barrel, the foresight post took a slice out of my palm.

And then the pistol fell apart again, just for emphasis.

I don't hold it by the barrel anymore :D

:rolleyes: I liked the "green" feature of the Izzy. When you had unpacked it from its wooden packing case, you dimantled the box and used the bits to construct the grip :wacko:

Or so I was told

Rutty

Very Eco Friendly, designed to return to the soil from which it sprang as soon as practically possible. By self inflicted disintergration if necessary!

Incidentally pistol sold on different forum, no longer available may its new owner bathe in the milk of the motherland (vodka)!