Target Rifle Sought

Guest acorngraham

Guest acorngraham

I am interested in hearing from forum members who might have or know someone else who has a second-hand, right handed .22RF target rifle for sale (full rifle set up sights, preferably a butt hook etc.), interested in Anshutz, Walther etc. for use at my local club Marlow Rifle and Pistol Club.

I have up to £800 to spend.

Possible rifles include 1813, 1912, 1913 etc. and any help or advice will be gratefully received.

Many thanks, Graham

I am interested in hearing from forum members who might have or know someone else who has a second-hand, right handed .22RF target rifle for sale (full rifle set up sights, preferably a butt hook etc.), interested in Anshutz, Walther etc. for use at my local club Marlow Rifle and Pistol Club.

Possible rifles include 1813, 1912, 1913 etc. and any help or advice will be gratefully received.

Many thanks, Graham

Hi Graham

try a look on http://www.guntrader.co.uk

Theres loads!

cheers

Ed

Guest acorngraham

Many thanks, Graham

Hi Graham

try a look on http://www.guntrader.co.uk

Theres loads!

cheers

Ed

Thanks Ed,

Unfortunately none of the rifles that I am actually after.

Regards,

Graham

Many thanks, Graham

I am going to sell my 1813 soon, not thought about a price yet pm me and I send details.

Peter

Guest acorngraham

Many thanks, Graham

I am going to sell my 1813 soon, not thought about a price yet pm me and I send details.

Peter

Thanks Peter, PM now sent (sorry for the delay in responding).

Regards, Graham :D

• 1 month later...
Guest acorngraham

It seems that I am not the only forum member looking for that elusive (and reasonably priced S/H target rifle)!

So I am still interested in hearing from forum members who might have or know someone else who has a second-hand, right handed .22RF target rifle for sale (full rifle set up sights, preferably a butt hook etc.), interested in Anshutz, Walther etc. for use at my local club Marlow Rifle and Pistol Club.

I have up to £1000 to spend.

Many thanks, Graham

It seems that I am not the only forum member looking for that elusive (and reasonably priced S/H target rifle)!

So I am still interested in hearing from forum members who might have or know someone else who has a second-hand, right handed .22RF target rifle for sale (full rifle set up sights, preferably a butt hook etc.), interested in Anshutz, Walther etc. for use at my local club Marlow Rifle and Pistol Club.

I have up to £1000 to spend.

Many thanks, Graham

Well for a grand you can have my 1813 and I'll get another gun ! ;)

Rob.

Graham,

unless you are a gentleman of smaller stature I'd go with an 1813 or 1913 rather than the 1912. The 1813 and 1913 have a 27in heavy barrel, and weight about 14lb. The 1912 was designed as a lighter version for women; it has a lighter 26in barrel and weighs about 12lb. I think the stock may be a little smaller than the xx13. Most adult men of of average size or greater will use the heavier xx13 rifles, but this is not absolute.

Tim

Guest acorngraham
Graham,

unless you are a gentleman of smaller stature I'd go with an 1813 or 1913 rather than the 1912. The 1813 and 1913 have a 27in heavy barrel, and weight about 14lb. The 1912 was designed as a lighter version for women; it has a lighter 26in barrel and weighs about 12lb. I think the stock may be a little smaller than the xx13. Most adult men of of average size or greater will use the heavier xx13 rifles, but this is not absolute.

Tim

Thanks for the advice Tim! :D

Rob, hmmm! :lol:

Guest acorngraham
With a FWB 2700 on Guntrader @ £900 I can't believe you are still looking.

Walter

Yes, I only saw that this morning and have already contacted the owner with a view to purchasing it!

I appreciate you taking the trouble to point it out! :D

Regards,

Graham

Guest acorngraham
With a FWB 2700 on Guntrader @ £900 I can't believe you are still looking.

Walter

Yes, I only saw that this morning and have already contacted the owner with a view to purchasing it!

I appreciate you taking the trouble to point it out! :D

Regards,

Graham

Sadly although the FWB2700 is still listed on Guntrader it has apparently been sold since the middle of November! :huh:

I have however managed to sort out something else through the kind offices of another Forum member! :D

Regards,

Graham

Guest acorngraham

Thanks for all the help and advice!

I am now in the process of buying a nice 1813 through the kind offices of another forum member (Thanks Brian!) :D .

Kind regards,

Graham