Anschutz 1913 Butt Hook Pins

jimrward

Looking for a pair of the location pins (for want of better words) for the above that slide into the stock, so i can screw them into a Gemini butt hook assembly and attach to 1913, These are the long ones about 3 inches long with markings and numbers on them and possible a flat edge on one side

Edited by jimrward

Looking for a pair of the location pins (for want of better words) for the above that slide into the stock, so i can screw them into a Gemini butt hook assembly and attach to 1913, These are the long ones about 3 inches long with markings and numbers on them and possible a flat edge on one side

jim is this what your after or the actual gemini ones, if this is any good to you i can let it go. I'm going to Jersey first thing tomorrow and will be back next wednesday.

cheers alan

post-849-1222811777_thumb.jpg

I am afraid not tis the older style 1913 which are dark metal colour, the ones you posted look from the 21 series. The ones i be after are the ones that attach to the old anschutz armadillo construction

I am afraid not tis the older style 1913 which are dark metal colour, the ones you posted look from the 21 series. The ones i be after are the ones that attach to the old anschutz armadillo construction

Jim

No problem, I hope you find what your looking for :rolleyes:

cheers

alan