Rifle And Kit For Sale

tenpointnine

Claire has decided to give up shooting, so has kit for sale.

Anschutz 1607 which she used in 2002 Commonwealth Games, in 1807 stock (I'm keeping the 1912 stock for myself!).

Had new bolt handle assembly, supplied by Anschutz and fitted by Ian Gibb, headspace I believe is 42thou, but will check.

For the uninitiated, the 1607 is the lightweight barreled version of the sought-after 16 series, that has a serial number ending in 'X'. Bargain at £250 ono.

Kurt Thune Expert double canvas jacket and trousers, excellent condition, approx size 8, to fit 5'4'' slim lady.

Jacket now over £500 and trousers around £350. Looking for £225 and £175 respectively.

Mouche Bodywarm Top (£129 new) and leggings (around £70 new), both size 8 and excellent condition. Top £70 and leggings £20.

Kurt Thune boots, size 6. Around £140 new. VGC. Offers.

Anschutz 4765 buttplate, complete with carrier. New £294, 1 left at £155 posted. NOW SOLD

Mouche leather kneeling roll, small. VGC. New £34, sell £15.

'Stativ' stand for 3-p / air rifle. Cost around £90, sell £40. SOLD

Large blue Walther kit bag, with wheels. VGC, £20. SOLD

Will post pictures soon.

Walter Griffin

Edited by tenpointnine

post-197-1217001430_thumb.jpgpost-197-1217001465_thumb.jpg

And some more

Using a set of Barry Nesom headspace gauges, 0.0415 gauge is a snug fit, using 0.0425 gauge bolt will not close.

Edited by tenpointnine

post-197-1217001656_thumb.jpgpost-197-1217001683_thumb.jpg

...and more.

Scope is metal bodied Opticron HR60, with 15x - 45X zoom. HR stands for High Resolution. Not to be confused with cheaper 'plastic' Opticrons. This model was decribed by 'In Focus' as equivalent to a Kowa. When I gave this to Claire I tried to get another one and couldn't, so replaced it with a Kowa TSN 821, and compared them side by side. I could see no difference in image quality. £100 SOLD

Stand with extension bars for standing / kneeling ££75. Adapted for camera-type mount, but normal clamp included. SOLD

Gehmann rear iris / coloured filters £30. SOLD

Edited by tenpointnine