Gun Cabinet With Locking Internal Cupboard

stevep07

Well, I've been given approval to go ahead and purchase a gun cabinet in advance of my FAC. My Firearms officer wants me to have the type with an internal locking compartment, and I've no problems with that.

If anyone has one for sale, or knows of one for sale, I'd be very interested.

Cheers

Steve

I may be able to help you there, a work colleagues girlfriend is clearing out her attic in Kent and has a gun cabinet for sale. I can confirm on Tuesday as to whether it is still available and for what price and of course sizes etc. You may well need a van or large car to collect

see my for sale advert on Jan 10th

Edited by jimrward

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dave_C

If you have no luck elsewhere, there are a few available in Scotland. Aberfeldy are shutting down their club, unfortunately. I've already bagged a few goodies, but they still have various sized gun cabinets left in pristine condition for half price.

If you have no luck elsewhere, there are a few available in Scotland. Aberfeldy are shutting down their club, unfortunately. I've already bagged a few goodies, but they still have various sized gun cabinets left in pristine condition for half price.

would be interested if you could find me a small cabinet for a rifle or 2. do you know what they are wanting for them??

james