Match 54 Trigger

hps1200

My club needs an old style steel construction trigger for 1 of our club rifles. A single stage would be preferred but 2 stage will do if single not available.

Have checked with the Anschutz agents in London & replacement parts are no longer available. The cost of a new style trigger is more than the rifle is worth so we do not want to go down that route.

I'm sure that there must be some out there as some people will have upgraded to the later style of multi adjustable type so please look in those boxes & drawers that have been undisturbed for years!

PS. I have looked in all of ours! :rolleyes:

Edited by hps1200

I think I have what you are looking for. Of course it was in the last place I looked. Pm me your address. I will post. Give your email I will post a picture first to see if right thing

My club needs an old style steel construction trigger for 1 of our club rifles. A single stage would be preferred but 2 stage will do if single not available.

Have checked with the Anschutz agents in London & replacement parts are no longer available. The cost of a new style trigger is more than the rifle is worth so we do not want to go down that route.

I'm sure that there must be some out there as some people will have upgraded to the later style of multi adjustable type so please look in those boxes & drawers that have been undisturbed for years!

PS. I have looked in all of ours! :rolleyes: