Wanted: Good .22 Rifle

thesquiff

Am interested to hear from people who may have a decent .22 rifle for sale. Preferably looking for a 1913 barrel or better with little wear. Decent butt hook would be a bonus too.

Looking to buy quickly - either PM me or email charlie@asqcomputing.co.uk with any details.

I have replied on open forum for the benefit of others, but will keep offers and prices to PM and email.

I have a 1913 for sale, alas with no butt hook, had to sell it to finance the purchase of a gemini one.

I have also a FWB 2602, blue with lighter barrel, complete with FWB hook, gemini hook can be included at extra cost as it is only a few months old

Just to add to this, there's a guy in my club (DURC, in Ireland) selling a 1913 with a hook and palm rest. It has been very lightly used. I don't know what money he's looking for, but if you're interested drop me a PM and I can put him in touch with you.

Am interested to hear from people who may have a decent .22 rifle for sale. Preferably looking for a 1913 barrel or better with little wear. Decent butt hook would be a bonus too.

Looking to buy quickly - either PM me or email charlie@asqcomputing.co.uk with any details.

Hi,

I have a beautiful FWB 2602 in blue alloy for sale. it has the heavy barrel and has done less than 3,000 rounds. Comes with FWB alloy butt/hook plate and FWB handstop.it is in excellent condition. I have various butt/hook plates and handstops which can be bought by seperate negotiation.

Please e-mail john@johnthompson.freeserve.co.uk for pictures etc.

Regards

Jonty

• 1 month later...
Now after another good .22 rifle, but this time for the club. As before - looking to buy quickly. Heavy barrel and decent butt hook preferred. Any offers?

Club member selling a 1989 1913 in excellent condition, all original with armadillo style hook, black Anschutz h/stop, virtually unused over last 3 to 4 years as he bought a Walther KK200 with the machined, not alloy, stock. He has put it up for sale today @ £700.00 which I think is a reasonable price for it's condition. PM me if you are interested & I will contact him.