Parts For A Foresight

inash

I stupidly manged to loose* the wire thing which held in the the bars (cant bars?) on my gehman adjustable foresight, these bars have now fallen out.

Does anyone have any or know where I get them?

*We shoot out of containers here and my gun and the flap met!

• 3 weeks later...
I stupidly manged to loose* the wire thing which held in the the bars (cant bars?) on my gehman adjustable foresight, these bars have now fallen out.

Does anyone have any or know where I get them?

*We shoot out of containers here and my gun and the flap met!

If it's like the wire thingy that does the same for Centra foresights, they now use (& supply) a fine rubber "O" ring. So, it's probably a LOT cheaper to find one of these that's the right size for your foresight tube!

Mary

Guest yardman9

If you must use Gehmann products (not that I'm biased of course!) then go to Surrey Guns. They are the UK distributor and can offer a repair service. Same as Centra UK offers a repair service for all Centra products.

JC

In the latest Target Sports I see that Graham Manley has an advert to sell his business "Surrey Guns" as its time for him to retire. He is looking for buyers. Interesting time to sell a gun related business with the latest fullbore issues and no doubt not helped by the government's abolition of taper relief for Capital Gains Tax meaning that the tax will rise almost double from 10% to 18% for business asets. It seems that there are a lot of people trying to sell up before 5th April 2008 to save 8% CGT.

If you must use Gehmann products (not that I'm biased of course!) then go to Surrey Guns. They are the UK distributor and can offer a repair service. Same as Centra UK offers a repair service for all Centra products.

JC

I will say that I recently got a Centra sights set and I was very impressed, quite a bit more then the gehman set I got.

I'll get in touch with Surrey guns, thanks everyone!