Walther .22 Rifle - Kk200 Aluminium Stock

Guest RogerE

Guest RogerE

For sale is one Walther .22 rifle complete with KK200 aluminium stock.

I have had the rifle for around 4 years, and was owned by a member of the UK 300m team, although I'm not sure what it was used for.

The Walther stock is in aluminium with blue wood. I do not believe it was supplied as a KK200 complete, but is a Walther barrel married up to a new stock.

Supplied are the sights (foresight fitted with 3.6mm plastic element) although I do not have an iris, but these can be purchased new starting from £40. A Centra Duo Glass foresight is available, but would be a separate negotiation.

Comes compete with Walther plastic case and a collection of foresight elements.

Please email me if interested.

Price = £700.

Guest yardman9

Can you tell me if this is the round or square Walther action? If it is the round action, is it sitting in an adaptor?

JC

Good luck with the sale - and I apologise for being a little off topic but if a KK200 is square action - is the KK300 round or square and therefore will either take a Keppeler stock?

T

PS

Really - good luck with the sale - if didn't a;ready have a KK300 (ina Gemini stock) I woud put in an offer!!

Guest RogerE

Just to confirm that it is a round action that has the square adaptor to fit into the aluminium stock.

Any offers out there?

Good luck with the sale - and I apologise for being a little off topic but if a KK200 is square action - is the KK300 round or square and therefore will either take a Keppeler stock?

T

PS

Really - good luck with the sale - if didn't a;ready have a KK300 (ina Gemini stock) I woud put in an offer!!

Squares go straight in, rounds require a £60 adaptor.

At least that's how it goes with anschutz actions into Keppeler

N