300 Bar 7ltr Diving Cylinder Fitted With A Surface Valve And Small Pre

Pault

For Sale a 300 bar 7Ltr diving cylinder fitted with a surface valve and small pressure gauge. Immaculate condition and still on 1st charge. £100. Collect Bisley.

I purchased it via this forum in July 2005 for local pony club. Coincidentally, the shooters all moved to 200 bar pistols in a matter of weeks. Cylinder not used since. Cylinder was 6 months old at time of purchase.

I do not know test status, but have presumed one will be needed at some point and have therefore factored this into the price.

All correct decals are on cylinder for sale as I have just purchased a 200 bar new cylinder.

Yes, it is possible; however, if others are using it, I did not want to take the risk!

Whilst cylinders can be filled to 232 bar, I was not always the one taking it to be filled and cylinder and adapter in the hands of minors would be irresponsible at best!

The cost of the 300 to 232 bar adapters is also quite high.

Objective is to sell it for what I paid for it.

I wasn't suggesting an adaptor Paul, risky as you suggest.

I was suggesting removing the 300 bar valve and replacing it with a 232 bar valve. Dive shops would then only fill it to 232 bar, the same as the new cylinder.

It might be an option for someone wanting to buy it.