Retirement Sale. Everything Including Match 54 Rifle

As it says, im selling off all my equipment, due to lack of time, loss of interest and hopefully moving abroad.

Here weve got a Match 54 with various extras inc rear sight tube, Andrew Tucker foresite with extra discs, 2 stage trigger, cleaning rod, original foresight, carrycase, and soft case. The riffle is in v.good condition and has been well cared for. It is well capable of v high scores, It has done me well even though I never really practiced, and only using 'cheaper' ammo. in I am looking for sensible offers aroung £375. I will also be putting various other items on Ebay inc leather jacket, scope and mat. Will post links up later. If you would like more pics or info please email me on RE356@hotmail.com.

post-1022-1165766613_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
when are you planning to move?

Not for a while unfortunately, will be using our new place as a holiday home while we do some work on it. Sadly this leaves me with little spare time, hence the retirement.

Guest stepheat

the reason i was asking is that i'm in the process of moving house and club as well, also i don't have a fac yet, so i have no way of storing the rifle, and until i join a new club and see if they can hold the rifle for me. i was wondering if you would consider holding it untill i get organised. Obviously i'm willing to pay in advance for the rifle.

the reason i was asking is that i'm in the process of moving house and club as well, also i don't have a fac yet, so i have no way of storing the rifle, and until i join a new club and see if they can hold the rifle for me. i was wondering if you would consider holding it untill i get organised. Obviously i'm willing to pay in advance for the rifle.

Cant see any problem there, best PM me with any more questions or details.

Dave

• 1 month later...
Guest vanvliet

Cant see any problem there, best PM me with any more questions or details.

Dave

Did you sell the rifle?