Junior / Ladies Air Rifle

inash

Hi,

We are looking for a Junior Air Rifle, suitable for the girls who come down and find the 601s a bit heavy.

Any type / brand is ok, does not have to be PCP.

Thanks!

Iain

Guest yardman9

Take a look at the new Walther LG30. It is based on a Hammerli concept and uses Walther 300 bar technology. It will sell for less than £700 complete.

See it at carl-walther.de

JC

and uses Walther 300 bar technology.

The only problem with that John is that 300 bar refill facilities are not all that common. The large dive centres can usually provide 300 bar but your local Diving shop/agent will probably on have a 200 bar compressor. What this means to me; I have an LP300; is a 60 mile round trip to get a 300 bar refill for the tank or 10 minutes and £2.00 on the way to the club to get 200 bar from the local diving company.

Apart from that, is the LG30 ambidextrous? If it is it would seem to be an excellent club/junior rifle.

Rutty

Edited by Rutland Shooter

Guest yardman9

It still works just as well at 200 bar. Instead of over 500 shots to a fill it drops to 280 shots per fill. The extra pressure just gives you longer between fills. The Walther engineers have taken into account that not everybody has access to 300 bar refill centres.

Yes, it is an ambi stock.

JC

Edited by yardman9

Take a look at the new Walther LG30. It is based on a Hammerli concept and uses Walther 300 bar technology. It will sell for less than £700 complete.

See it at carl-walther.de

JC

Looks exactly like the Hammerli AR30 - I saw the NSRA selling one for over a grand, more expensive than the AR50, even though it should have been a good deal cheaper! :angry: