Sight Raising Blocks Wanted

jonty

I am seeking to purchase a second hand sight raising block that will fit a Feinwerkbau 2602, and the type that you rotate to change from 50 to 100 metres.

If anyone has one or knows where there is one for sale please e-mail me.

Thanks.

I don't know of any that do that. The older Anschutz 14-18 rifles are often fitted with a stepped block with a higher part for 50m and a lower bit for 100 yards. On these you had to remove the foresight tunnel and refit it to the other block, not rotate it. But these fitted onto the barrel replacing the factory block, and wouldn't fit your FWB.

Barry Nesom will make a foresight tunnel that can be rotated to move you from 50m to 100 yards. Is that what your meant? I think Batty would be able to supply you with his number.

I don't know of any that do that. The older Anschutz 14-18 rifles are often fitted with a stepped block with a higher part for 50m and a lower bit for 100 yards. On these you had to remove the foresight tunnel and refit it to the other block, not rotate it. But these fitted onto the barrel replacing the factory block, and wouldn't fit your FWB.

Barry Nesom will make a foresight tunnel that can be rotated to move you from 50m to 100 yards. Is that what your meant? I think Batty would be able to supply you with his number.

Yep and i should be seeing him this weekend so pm me if you are wanting his details!!