Fwb 601 For Sale

Originally I said this was a FWB 600. On closer inspection I discovered it was a 601 with a refurbished 600 trigger mechanism. FWB had a few problems with the 600 series trigger. I would have got the trigger replaced at an international. So although the the gun appears a bit of a hybrid you can rest assured that the all work was carried out by FWB factory engineers.

This gun is going to be auctioned on this site. Simply reply to this thread or PM me whichever you feel happier with. I will endeavour to update daily with the value of the highest winning bid. For example if the first bid is £50 and the second bid is £100 the highest winning bid would be £51. If thats not clear PM me and I'll explain further.

So what are you buying. 1 X 601 with factory refurbished trigger mechanism, 1 x sight raiser blocks, 1 x butt spacer, 1 x adjustable foresight (inner and outer ring plus cant), 2 x rearsight one needs a new clamping screw, 1 x second hand gun box.

Note: Stock has 3 small dents in the pistol Grip these could be easily filled. The blueing is worn by the breach but is of no great concern.

If you want additional pictures PM me and I'll send them to your email address.

Starting price £50 (I can't believe I ever said that).

A few of pictures will be up shortly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trev - P&P extra, hopefully Iwould be able to meet up with whoever wins. Whole Pound bids please I'll take that as £52.

Ken - good point auction ends in 7 days time

I'll give you £54, it is a beautifully crafted rifle, some may say a work of art. :D

I'll also save you the hassle of posting it by collecting it at the Surrey Open. You can't say fairer than that.

Graham

Will Kathryn be there? I'm sure I could collect it from her at some point on my round trip to Bisley or pick it up from wherever. There is no chance I am coming to Israel to collect it, though.

Kathryn won't be at Surrey either but you could collect from the Pearson abode. At present just how much money are you going to make on this once you re-sell it? :D

Even better could you tell me who bought that old Styre Rifle for £500 at the weekend and does he have any relatives. :D

I'm not making any cash on this, I'm bidding on behalf of my mate who hasn't signed up for the forum yet. I'll gladly collect it from Pearson Towers if my mate wins this bidding war.

Shall we start a new post to find out where that Steyr went? :lol:

Also, I bet Andy Howard is wishing he bought this gun before the Welsh as he ran out of CO2 in his second match...oops!

Just Andy Howard! He didn't know it was CO2, in fairness, as it was a borrowed gun. He shot well with Kristian Thomas' Steyr on the Saturday but then Kristian sold it before Andy's second shoot on the Sunday so he had to gamble with his CO2 rifle. Unfortunately he lost the gamble...