Air Rifle

Guest en2ah

Guest en2ah

I'm looking into starting air rifle which means i could do with getting hold of a rifle itself.. preferably a FWB p70...

Any leads will be appreciated

OK I think I'm hijacking this thread but 2 other people are interested in my old 600 for £50. I should really do this on a first come first served basis. However this money is going to help me pay for kit for the Comm games, so I'm in a bit of a dilema.

Any ideas what the best thing to do is?

How about a Stirton Forum Auction :D

Advertise it for say a week, the highest bidder gets it (and helps out one of our CW team members)!

Chris,

Your generosity is boundless. As an aside, I bet members of the athletics team are not having to auction off their possessions in order to compete. No doubt they just turn to their "shoe" sponsors or take leave from thier non existent "sport development officer" jobs. Its not right!!

In perfect world you would not have to go to these lengths to compete for your country. I amnot loking at a blank cheque for the team to live high on the hog but it comes to a pretty pickle when a sportsman of such distinction such as yourself has to do this to participate in an international competition

I hope my fifty quid at least goes to buy some ammo!!

I feel better now!!

Regards

Andy Coleman

I'm looking into starting air rifle which means i could do with getting hold of a rifle itself.. preferably a FWB p70...

Any leads will be appreciated

Chris, I'd ask en2ah for a decision - if he wants it, then it's his because you offered it to him first. End of story.

If he doesn't want it, then a blind auction by PM seems as good a way as any for you to sell it. It'll probably net you more than £50 for your Games kit and I don't think anyone would grudge you it.

Sorry for the huge delay in a response... i completely forgot about the thread..

I have sent a message to Chris declining his kind offer… think I am going to hold out for a slightly newer one…

Thanks again Chris

Ok so an auction it is but I think I really need to post some pictures up so you know what you are bidding for. I'll get this done by then end of the week. The stock has been painted green and is slightly dented around the pistol grip. The blueing on part of the barrel has come off. Wait for the pictures and you'll see what I mean.