Shooting Glasses

tackleberry

A reply from such an august personage - I am flattered and also conscious that I only have about £60 to spare - "SIXTY QUID!!! - for a pair of CHAMPION frames - I ASK YER!!" I hear you cry - Yes I am ashamed at my meanness. But still.........what would it get me?

Seriously - thanks for taking the time and I apologise for wasting it (SIXTY QUID!! - a diabolocal liberty...I wouldnt get out of bed etc etc.....)

Congrats on you selection by the way!

T

A reply from such an august personage - I am flattered and also conscious that I only have about £50 to spare - "FIFTY QUID!!! - for a pair of CHAMPION frames - I ASK YER!!" I hear you cry - Yes I am ashamed at my meanness. But still.........what would it get me?

Seriously - thanks for taking the time and I apologise for wasting it (FIFTY QUID!! - a diabolocal liberty...I wouldnt get out of bed etc etc.....)

Congrats on you selection by the way!

T

Oh stop arguing with yourself is it £60 or £50. :D;)

Just checked your profile Andy, nice pic, looks like something from the Falklands.

Doesn't make me look good does it! Fimger trauble can't tupe oither.

The Finance Cttee says £50 - sorry again.

Pic is a publicity shot of Rapier located (temporarily) in the Missile Firing Range in the Hebrides, South Uist to be exact,. In another life I served on a Missile Sqn (I've actually fired one an'all!) bit of long range sniping as they say!

I'm kinda looking for a cheapish set of shooting glasses (but i wont start bidding against you tackleberry ;) ) so if anyone has got another pair going then please let me know. not too sure what i have in my kitty but will let you know if anyone has a pair available.

cheers