Comb Spacers

tim s

Does anyone have any unwanted comb spacers for 1807s? Exeter Uni could do with more than the one we currently have.

Cheers

Tim S

I probably have some somewhere too... if I can work out where I put them after I moved house earlier this year.

Rose

Ammo Box lids work very well

Thanks for the replies so far. We have a stop-gap method of folded shot cards, but these have a tendency to fall out when the comb is moved.

The ammo box lids idea may be usefull for fine tuning!

thanks again to all

What's a comb spacer? I've heard of one! <_<:(

Would anybody like to enlighten me, please. I tried asking somebody who knows more about rifles than me, and they didn't know! :huh:

It's a thin plastic spacer designed for the 18/1907 cheek piece. They come in different thicknesses and also wedge shaped. Different combinations of spacers under the cheek piece allow you to adjust the height and angle of it.

Rose

OK - I have four spacers. two wedge and two flat. They are in my 1907 stock which I no longer use.

I'd like to sell the stock complete with spacers. I could sell it without, but then whoever buys it can't adjust the cheekpiece...

Anyone interested ?

Rose

OK - I have four spacers. two wedge and two flat. They are in my 1907 stock which I no longer use.

Rose any 1807 spacers, The 1907 jobs are too long and won't properly fit under the cheeekpiece.

Would have to check the club funds, but a 1907 stock is better than an 1807. What sort of price were you looking for?

cheers

Tim

Would have to check the club funds, but a 1907 stock is better than an 1807. What sort of price were you looking for?

cheers

Tim

How does £50 sound ? I shall be at the LRC next Sunday 9 October, also either 26 or 27 November and again on 4 December.

Rose

£50 sounds good, I shall bully the committee :D Given our remoteness in Devon from the civilization of Bisley, would posting (with the price adjusted accordingly) be ok?

cheers

Tim

Hi Tim and Rose

I am pretty local to Tim and I am at the LRC on Sunday 9th October if it helps.

We have the inter Plymouth cities in the World match on the Malcolm Cooper range and we shoot it as a postal with an annual trip to the LRC.

Tim you could even come and shoot and come with me in my car if you wish!

Robert