Shooting Boots, Size 9 Wanted

Rose

Anyone got a pair to sell - or know someone who has ?? Hubby wants some for air rifle.

Rose

Ebay

Keep your eye on there - i know someone who got a pair of Kustermann boots - practically new - for only £2!!!!!

Also Mac sells new shooting boots from 115 to 135 from the last look

Whats the price range you are after??

Thanks Michelle, I'll have a decko on e-Bay. And he wants to pay as little as possible of course !! :D:D I need (want) some pistol shoes as well so we might decide to wait and treat ourselves for Xmas.

Rose

Thanks Michelle, I'll have a decko on e-Bay. And he wants to pay as little as possible of course !! :D:D I need (want) some pistol shoes as well so we might decide to wait and treat ourselves for Xmas.

Rose

I'm sure that your both Special enough :D

Chris: Thanks. I've just spoken with Bob - he normally takes a 8.5 or 9 (Euro size 43) so these sound too big - but can you check what size they are ?

Cheers,

Rose

(Should nver have sold the ones we used 20 yrs ago... never thought we'd need them again !)

Size 8s on Ebay £20 starting price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-AHG-Anshutz-Sho...1QQcmdZViewItem

But i'd take up Chris

Thats a great price and you know that they would be looked after

Thanks Michele:

Am watching the item and may bid if Chris's are too big.

Rose

These boots are such good quality and comfortable they could be used for hill walking, country walks in fact any outdoor activitiy it does not have to be target shooting.

Ermm..hmmm

These boots are such good quality and comfortable they could be used for hill walking, country walks in fact any outdoor activitiy it does not have to be target shooting.

Ermm..hmmm

Hedging his bets a bit isn't he ?! :rolleyes:

Rose

Chris: Thanks. I've just spoken with Bob - he normally takes a 8.5 or 9 (Euro size 43) so these sound too big - but can you check what size they are ?

Errrmh 10.5 so not much good to you ;)

Ermm..hmmm

Hedging his bets a bit isn't he ?! :rolleyes:

Rose

You should check out his other items. It seems he is a full time t-shirt seller by the looks of things. Quite how he ended up with a brand new pair of 20 year old shooting boots is a bit puzzling. Good luck Rose.

Yeah, I noticed that too. They look identical to the boots I used 20 yrs ago. :o

Thanks for checking the size of yours Chris :)

We might just have to treat ourselves... Bob's been muttering something tonight about "having" to go to Bisley sometime over the weekend to "get some targets for the club"

;):lol: :lol: :lol:

Rose