Junior Air Rifle

Ina

I have been asked to make a plea for a 'Junior' air rifle. I understand that it is for a young man of around 12, who still has some growing to do! All of the air rifles at the club are too big for him.

If any of you have one, or know where we can buy one, please let me know as one of our members has kindly offered to pay!

Thanks

Ina

My club has a few biathlon trainers (NSRA about 60 pounds). They are good to learn with and very cheap, but if the lad wants to get more serious he'd need a more up market gun.

Rob.

I think FWB do a lightwieght Junior Rifle. Not allowed to advertise on here so proably best to run Fienwerkbau through a UK search engine.

Or you could do what Wilkinstown did and take an angle grinder to an adult stock, slice a few inches off the butt of the stock and then re-drill and tap for the buttplate.

If nothing else, the looks on faces as you slice into the stock are worth it :D

The angle grinder sounds good (have already done it to my prone rifle!) - unfortunately we don't have that many spare air rifles!

I think I will have to get them to allocate a budget (or just have a whip round!). Will certainly look at the FWB.

Thanks for the advice.

Ina