Left Handed .22

Guest DashClone

Laura

I will sell you a lovely unique left handed for £500 hundered, you can have your pick of two. Just been serviced and in top condition!

Gordon

Guest ilovemybed
Laura

I will sell you a lovely unique left handed for £500 hundered, you can have your pick of two. Just been serviced and in top condition!

Gordon

Ummm, if it's unique, how can you have two of them? :P

Guest DashClone
What's wrong with the two you've got?

The 1 lightweight rifle has a crack in the stock which is currently repaired by duck tape, and has been for a few years, so we thought it was time to get a new one.

Laura

Gordon

I'm NOT Laura!! :angry:

*stands up*

Hi. My name is Rob, and I am an equipment officer! :D Oh and I sometime have the occasional drink.

What's wrong with the two you've got?

The 1 lightweight rifle has a crack in the stock which is currently repaired by duck tape, and has been for a few years, so we thought it was time to get a new one.

That's will be the one I've been telling you to get fixed on the insurance for years then!!!

Unique is a brand, not the status! Don't go anywhere near it!!! EURC used to have some but we got rid of them 20 years ago - probably to Aberdeen!!!

I have a Anschutz 1910L available, Deep fore-end, about 7,000 rounds, HPS hook, foresight only, handstop, original paperwork, bought by me new, as last 1910L stock to come from Germany, has 1913 barrel and action. Bought in 1997 in US, when I was living there. Never had a problem with it and has been serviced by Anschutz at Bisley in 2002 and not shot more than 100 rounds since. I'm still shooting my 1810L with a border barrel and have a 2013 waiting in the wings.

Will accept £700, due to condition. I think its worth more. Pictures can be emailed on request.

Regards

Bob M

Sorry Rob.

I resent the remark that our lovely unique guns are not up to international standard.

At least they don't have a cracked stock so we look after ours properly. Or because no one has used them in 20 years.