Anschutz 1813 Supermatch For Sale

V.Good condition, pictures available on request.

Giving up prone shooting for LSR. Looking for £325.00 ovno

it can be shot by arrangement most weekends or tuesday evenings.

A sad but necessary parting - any takers?

Also BSA 12/15 good shooter with metalwork in v.good nick, could do with wood refinishing but a steal at ???????? I dunno make me an offer - It should be noted this is an early model with a four (thats right 4) figure serial number prefixed with a "£" sign. Barrel is marked "Superior Nickel Steel"

might be willing to exchange for an interesting 1022 or a BRNO sacriledge I know.

Good Shooting

Guest yardman9

I will swap your two rifles for a new Walther G22 fitted with red dot or scope sight.

I'm in Worthing, West Sussex, but at Bisley on a regular basis.

John Churchley 01903 246301

Sorry I wouldn't swap for a G22, I am not a fan. I will however endevour to post some pics of the rifles tonight but I'm not too good at this sort of thing and so my apologies for errors.

I just cannot seem to get them onto the site. I will post pics direct as this seems the easy route. If you do not get them then I will post some printed copies. Let me know.

PS I am in N.Yorks but I travel all over England and I am also frequently in Edinburgh.

• 4 weeks later...

Both sold thanks for all the interest, by the way, dont trust a dealer who tells you all old martini's are worhtless, I just sold to a french dealer who exports to the U.S, they exchange hands there for $600 dollars a piece depending on type condition. Over here, so called RFD's will give you £25.00 then sell them on for massive profit.

I hope all such British RFDS go bust. The sooner the better for the sport, they would all have us shooting plastic fantastic walthers because of the huge mark up for them.

Good shooting folks!

Pleased to hear that you sold well.

Annoyed to hear that martinis are worth money as the club got rid of some for nothing and they were supposed to go to a good cause eg scouts, club starting etc. I suspect we was robbed by the sound of it.

Were your pics under 100k in size cos if not the website won't accept them as it uses up too much of Neil's webspace and takes too long to load them when browsing from a dial up connection.